Project 3: Survival Kit

What would I bring with me to quarantine?
-My cat Mr. Fuzzy
-My fuzzy blanket
-Laptop, phone, chargers
-tea
-all 4 twilight books
- salt and vinegar chips
-hot chocolate
-bidet
-bacon cheeseburger
-wifi

the funny part is that self-quarantining for 2 weeks doesn't sound so bad to me. I spend a lot of time alone in my room already! This situation as a whole has caused me a great amount of anxiety and sadness. I was forced to pack up my entire dorm and move home in three days, and I had to say goodbye to all my friends very quickly. I also will not see my boyfriend for at least a month, if not longer. The stress has reinvigorated my habit of nervously picking and scratching at my skin causing a lot of pain and self consciousness. I have definitely been better!

Comments