Vinyl Intervention Brainstorm

I Haven't yet settled on my exact design, but I would like to make some kind of play on the "meme format. For example, in the meme below, the text is reversed giving the sense that the viewer is actually the meme and the doge is laughing at us. Something along these lines could work well on a mirror where people would be confronted with their own image.

Another idea I had also plays with backwards text, where I'd put something reversed on the door of a bathroom stall so that it would appear the right way in the mirror- something like "made you look" which sort of plays on the fact that it takes a bit of work to read. Otherwise, I might want text that plays with the concept of "reflection" or self image.
Some ideas for what the text could say:
the way you perceive things does not necessarily reflect reality.
be wary of ideologies that encourage you to hate yourself.
become god: harness the power within to change your reality.
try looking at things from a new perspective, you never know what you may see.
smile! god is watching and he hates the mentally ill!
(ok i'll admit I'm devolving into jokes now)
your perception of reality...
I'm not backwards, you are.
The way you perceive things may or may not reflect reality

this one i think.

You cannot see. You merely perceive.
You cannot know. You can only believe.

Comments