1. Who are you? I am Lilah Cooperson Vieweg.
  2. Where are you from? I am from Arlington Massachusetts.
  3. Do you have a preferred pronoun? she/her
  4. Tell me something about yourself? I love the Twilight books and movies.
  5. What is your major? I am a visual studies major also pursuing a minor in psychology.
  6. What kind of art do you like to make (share an image)?
    I like to draw, paint, and make videos. I prefer to work quickly/ spontaneously without prior planning.










  7. What apps/programs on the phone or computer do you use most frequently and what for?
    I use social media (twitter, instagram, reddit, pinterest and tumblr) pretty much everyday, along with google drive and spotify.
  8. Who is one of your favorite visual artists (post a  photo)?
    One of my favorite visual artists is YEO KAA, who I found out about through instagram:
  9. Who is your favorite musician (share a link)?
    Azealia Banks- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=au8QGTiPhEw
  10. What do you hope to get out of this class? I hope to learn the fundamentals of photoshop, illustrator, and premier in order to fully express myself artistically through them. I would also like to learn how to digitally paint with a tablet.
  11. Can you sit still for an hour? I can!
  12. What is your relationship to visual studies? I am a visual studies major, and I have been paying attention to/ studying the visuals and aesthetics around me for as long as I can remember.
  13. What is the relationship between computers and visual studies?  Computers have always been a big part of my life, as far back as I can remember, and the internet played a massive role in my formation as both a person and artist. The visual culture of the internet is bursting with new ideas and deserves our full attention, and digital art is a relatively new media with incredible versatility.
  14. What is your experience with Photoshop, Illustrator and Premiere? I taught myself to use Photoshop and Premiere over the course of my 2D class last semester so I could use the programs to create my projects. However I only explored the surface of what these tools are capable of.
  15. Do you have a computer at home? If so does it have Photoshop and Illustrator? Mac or PC?
    I have a laptop with photoshop and premiere.
  16. Write a five line story.  I was born with two left feet. I cannot dance, nor keep a beat. I walk lop-sided down the street. Got two right hands, my luck's complete. Cuz I'm left handed... neat!
  17. Post an image from your winter break 




Class Vote: Would you prefer to have a break or get out at 7:45?

I don't mind either way!

Comments