1. What characteristics make up your personality? (energetic, talkative, thoughtful, brave) I'd describe my personality as funny, spontaneous, anxious, emotional, and creative.
  2. Is there something distinct about your appearance that feels like an important part of who you are? (Hair, eyes, height, skin color) My long hair and glasses feel lie integral parts of my "look".
  3. Is there an activity that you love? (travel, building things, singing, climbing) I love to sing and dance.
  4. Is there a creature that you've felt an affinity to for a long time?  Cats
  5. What animals could embody the characteristics you listed above? Maybe a cat or a bird
  6. What location(s) would this new creature exist in? In the sky or the tree canopy.
I would name my creature: the Siamese Treebird!

Comments