Webkinz Collection

Is there something physical you collect? 
-I collect stickers and pins from places I have traveled. When I was younger I collected rubber ducks.
What digital collections do you have...for example: I have years worth of photographs, a hard drive full of music I haven't listen to in a while, resumes dating back to 2001...

-I have a folder on my computer titled "archive" where i like to collect odd/ strange images
How does the digital world affect the way we collect?

-The digital world allows us to collect things that didn't even exist in the past- people collect screenshots from social media, leaked music, and old computer programs.

For this project, I've decided to collect webkinz plushies, which I owned several of as a child.i am going to collect 9 so I can organize them in a 3x3 grid. I'll start with the ones I actually owned back in the day (I believe I had 4 or 5?), and source my pictures from google images. I chose these for the nostalgia factor and bright colors.
Here is my collection!

Comments